Former Students

Former returning students are students who are no longer matriculated at Cal Poly (did not attend for three consecutive quarters and are not on an official leave). Students can break their enrollment by choice, for disciplinary reasons or by being formally disqualified. Students considered not in good standing include those who were formally disqualified from the university, those who left with one or more grade point averages below a 2.0 their last quarter at Cal Poly, and/or they have one or more registration holds due to academic or administrative probation. Click the category that identifies your situation to learn more about returning to Cal Poly.