- Academic Probation and Disqualification
- Repeating a Course policy regarding retaking a course(s) and grade forgiveness.
- Change of Major outlines the requirements and process of switching majors
- Former Returning Engineering Students (Readmission) includes the application process and readmission criteria for former students in good and poor standing
- Withdrawal Procedures explains the requirements and procedures to withdraw from a course within the College of Engineering
- Double Majors requirements on how to double major; requirements that must be met while completing a double major; double majors that are not approved
- Minors information for students pursuing a minor; also includes requirements for CSC and Multidisciplinary Design minors
- Credit/No-Credit Credit/No-Credit Information
The College of Engineering Advising Center works closely with the Dean, Associate Dean, Department Chairs, and the student's faculty advisor to provide services that will assist students towards a timely graduation. In many cases, the Director has the signature authority to approve for the student's advisor, department chair, and dean.
Forms available from the Advising Center (Bldg. 40 Rm. 111)
- CSC Minor Form
- Special Problems Form
- Major/Support Course Substitution Form (paper copies available at the Advising Center)
- General Engineering Individualized Course of Study/Concentration Form
Forms available from the Office of the Registrar (Bldg. 1 Rm. 222)
- Excess Unit Request
- Change of Degree Completion Date
- Change of Catalog Notification
- Leave of Absence- Medical, Educational and Military
- Withdrawal Petition (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
- GE Course Substitution Form (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
- Time Conflict Form (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
Forms may be dropped off at the Advising Center (40-111) for review by the Director. In some cases, these forms will be forwarded on to other parties for additional review before a decision can be made.