Questions concerning the minor should be directed to Eric Mehiel, the Aerospace Engineering Department Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Multidisciplinary Design minor consists of 29 units. Minor courses can be counted toward the student’s major and support requirements.
- Minor courses cannot be graded CR/NC except for courses that have mandatory CR/NC grading.
- Cal Poly cumulative grade point average must be 2.5 or higher.
- The core courses must be taken at Cal Poly.
- Completion of the minor introductory course requirements does not guarantee admission into the minor.
Introductory courses (15 units):
IME 314 Engineering Economics - 3 units
IME 418 Product-Process Design - 4 units
BUS 382 Organizations, People and Technology - 4units
PSY 350 Teamwork - 4 units
Core courses (14 units):
AERO 450 Intro to Aerospace Systems Engineering - 4 units
AERO 443/444/445 Aircraft Design or 447/448/449 Spacecraft Design - 10 units
For more information about the minor please refer to: http://catalog.calpoly.edu/collegesandprograms/collegeofengineering/aerospaceengineering/multidisciplinarydesignminor/