Changing majors from outside of CENG

Students wanting to switch from outside of the College of Engineering into a College of Engineering (CENG) major must meet the requirements as outlined in the links below:

Aerospace Engineering

Biomedical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Computer Science

Electrical Engineering

Environmental Engineering

General Engineering

Industrial Engineeering

Manufacturing Engineering

Materials Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Software Engineering