Munich University of Applied Sciences, Munich, Germany
Fall: Early October - Late January
Summer: Early March - End of July
Munich Planning Tools:
- Please click here for information about housing, budget, and general information.
Munich Course Selection:
- Sample Course List this document shows the courses Cal Poly students have taken in Munich for credit. This list is unofficial and for planning purposes only. Students should have substitution petitions approved prior to completing the coursework abroad.
You are not limited to the courses on the "Sample Course List". We encourage you to do your own course searching using the link below:
- Courses in English Scroll down and select a semester course list. Click on the course titles for course descriptions and related information.
Munich Summer Program:
- Please click here for the online application and budget
- Please click here for information about housing and general information.
- Please click here for available courses
How to Apply:
To apply for exchange and learn about deadlines, please go to the Study Abroad website > Find a Program link to create a Cal Poly Abroad Portal
Once you have registered with the portal and have chosen the program you wish to attend, click on the "Apply Now" button.
For questions about the on-line application, please contact the Cal Poly International Center email@example.com (building 38 room 145).