The College of Engineering Advising Center works closely with the Dean, Associate Dean, Department Chairs, and the student's faculty advisor to provide services that will assist students towards a timely graduation. In many cases, the Director has the signature authority to approve for the student's advisor, department chair, and dean.
Forms available from the Advising Center (Bldg. 40 Rm. 111)
- CSC Minor Form
- Special Problems Form
- Major/Support Course Substitution Form (paper copies available at the Advising Center)
- General Engineering Individualized Course of Study/Concentration Form
Forms available from the Office of the Registrar (Bldg. 1 Rm. 222)
- Excess Unit Request
- Change of Degree Completion Date
- Change of Catalog Notification
- Leave of Absence- Medical, Educational and Military
- Withdrawal Petition (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
- GE Course Substitution Form (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
- Time Conflict Form (paper copies available at the Office of the Registrar)
Forms may be dropped off at the Advising Center (40-111) for review by the Director. In some cases, these forms will be forwarded on to other parties for additional review before a decision can be made.